Caring for Your Cushions
Mold and Mildew
Sunbrella® fabric does not support the growth of mildew, but dirt that remains on the fabric can lead to mildew growth. It's recommended to clean your cushions regularly. This may depend on your local environment.
· Brush off loose dirt.
· Prepare a cleaning solution fo 1/4 cup liquid dishwashing soap per 1 gallon of lukewarm water.
· Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean the cushions allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
· Rinse thoroughly to remove a ll soap residue and allow the cushions to air dry.
· Use a spray bottle to apply a light mist of mild soap and water.
· Work the solution into the by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or soft bristle brush.
· Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the cushions to air dry.
· Prepare a solution of 1 cup leach and 1/4 Cup mild soap per gallon of water.
· Spray on entire area and allow to soak into the fabric for 15 minutes.
· Remove stain with a sponge, clean towel or soft bristle brush.
· Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow cushions to air dry.
CARE AND CLEANING
One of the best ways to keep Sunbrella fabrics looking good and to delay deep or vigorous cleanings is to properly maintain the fabrics. This can be accomplished by simply brushing off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, wiping up spills as soon as they occur or spot cleaning soon after stains occur. Simply brush away loose dirt, rinse and clean with a mild, lukewarm soapy solution. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. For detailed cleaning instructions, visit www.sunbrella.com/cleaning
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This limited warranty protects the original purchaser from Sunbrella upholstery fabrics, window treatment fabrics and specialty fabrics such as Renaissance and Rib fabric becoming unserviceable due to color or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew and atmospheric chemicals. The limited warranty coverage period is five years from the date of original installation. For more information about the Sunbrella limited warranty, visit www.sunbrella.com/warranty
Designer, Manufacturer or Contractor?
We would love to be your source for high quality, new and replacement cushions, umbrellas, outdoor fabric and more. Call us at (305) 625-7281 or use our Contact Request Form.
We use Genuine Sunbrella fabrics for their wide selection of colors and styles and unbeatable weather and stain resistance which gives you long lasting durability for your outdoor cushions.